- Comments on his 'hot reception' at the Stockholm airport and on numerous previous attacks he was submitted in France from Jewish organizations.
- Pr. Faurisson exposes his views on revisionism by starting with his famous '60 words' (for the French sentence) statement.
- His 'easy' challenge put to the Swedish media: 'Show me or draw me a Nazi gas chamber'.
- The so called 'gas chambers' of Auschwitz.
- What do Revisionists say vs what do Exterminationists say on Holocaust. The main contradictions of the official historiography.
- What did really happen to the Jews during WWII. Mythical '6 millions' and real numbers.
- Survivors are eyewitnesses of what actually? 'If those numerous survivors are a living proof of something, it is that there was no extermination'.
- Probably 1 million Jews died mostly by natural causes during 6 years of wartime. The difference between 6 and 1 million is 5 millions.
- The alleged 'extermination of the Jews' and the so called 'orders of Hitler'.
- Why not a forensic examination for those alleged weapons of extermination?
- The pioneering revisionist work by Fred Leuchter, an expert on US gas chambers of execution.
- The question of the Nazi homicidal gas chambers. Is it easy to gas massively without dying?
- The 'secret death factories' of Auschwitz-Birkenau. The Rudolf Germar Report
- Chaos in Germany and Allied propaganda after liberating Nazi concentration camps.
- Lie and Historical lie. If it is exact, can you prove it?
- Revisionism is now the big intellectual adventure of the XXIth Century.
- Finally Pr. Faurisson answers to several usual questions made to Revisionism by the audience. The professional liars Elie Wiesel & Simon Wiesenthal.
This video was produced by Ahmed Rami, editor of www.radioislam.org
To know more on Revisionism
The Hoax of the Twentieth Century. 20th Anniversary Edition
David Cole, Debunking the Genocide Myth
"The Rudolf Report, Expert Report on Chemical and Technical Aspects of the 'Gas Chambers' of Auschwitz',
by PhD Germar Rudolf.
AUSCHWITZ: The Case for Sanity A HISTORICAL & TECHNICAL STUDY
of Jean-Claude Pressac s Criminal Traces and Robert Jan van Pelt s Convergence of Evidence
By Carlo Mattogno